I can only imagine the uproar this title has caused across the “interweb”.
To be clear, I’m not referring to the undead horde that rampages across AMC’s television masterpiece, The Walking Dead, my focus today is on the millions of living – but just barely – human beings who choose to waste their lives by never realizing their full potential. Look closely and you can actually see the neurons burning out in their eyes.
Most of them don’t even try. You can find them in every corner of our society…
- The educational system. And it’s not just the students; have you seen some of the teachers lumbering through school hallways these days?
- Politics. Sarah Palin anyone? And she’s armed!
- Teenagers. Of course, they could always outgrow their infection… hopefully!
- Reality television. Kate Gosselin, anyone? And she’s reproduced!
- The Kardashians. They transcend traditional categorization but they’re evolutionary throwbacks who threaten the very fabric of our society. As you may have guessed, I’m not a fan…
- Music. The list is seemingly endless; Jessica Simpson, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, etc.
I could go on, but I need to get busy drafting an online petition allowing for a government sanctioned “living zombie culling”.
I think its about time, don’t you?
- Zombie Fight! British Mall Offers 4-Hour Walker Hunt Experience (inquisitr.com)
- Drama, Thy Name is Zombie (realmsqueen.wordpress.com)