The giveaway window has closed, and the final tally is….
That’s right, kids, The Bellman Chronicles is now in the hands of thousands of people and I can only hope the momentum carries through to sales and reviews. But that’s the future; for now, there are some people I need to thank…
- Jo Bryant: Your blog is called Chronicles of Illusions, but you’re a true friend, young lady! I can never thank you enough.
- Claire Ridgway: Your article on Interviews with Indie Authors is responsible for most of my success. Of course, Jo Bryant led me to you, so she gets some more credit, as well! Seriously, follow Claire’s formula if you can and you’ll see the results.
- SnicksList.com: Worth a look, folks… Trust me!
- Pixel of Ink
- Twitter was essential as well. If you had tole me a year ago, that I’d send out over a hundred “tweets” in one day, I’d have asked you if you were drunk…
- Holly Adair at http://fmbblogtours.blogspot.ca/
- There are dozens of others and I’ll get to everyone soon – I promise! For now, I just want to say thanks to everyone. I have the best friends in the cyberverse.
JUST SO YOU DON’T THINK I’VE GONE TOTALLY SOFT…
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina,” Lady Gaga in a a 2010 Vanity Fair interview.
Yeah, it’s an old quote, but I just heard it! And besides, there’s no statue of limitations on stupid…
TIME FOR OTHER BUSINESS..
A shout-out to my newest blog buddy, Kristen Lamb and her best-selling tome, We Are Not Alone: The Writer’s Guide to Social Media. Give it a try, folks. You won’t be disappointed…
And now… My first Blog Hop!
Starting 9/1 through 9/15, Romance at Random, & the participating sites below, are hosting a blog hop with FREE books! Enter your name into the Rafflecopter & you could be chosen to win:
- A Free Romance book! (10 winners in all)
- Be one of 5 winners to win a prize pack from author Elisabeth Barrett (check out her new release, BLAZE OF WINTER, below)
- Grand Prize is a $25 eGC
a Rafflecopter giveaway