On Tuesday, December 10, R. Kelly’s social media account manager thought it would be a great idea to engage the Twittersphere in a live Q&A with the singer, led by the hashtag #AskRKelly.
I am assuming that person began looking for a job Wednesday morning.
Of course, everything went to hell, as open season was declared on R. Kelly and his sordid past involving underage women and deviant sexual proclivities.
Here then, are ten examples of some of the questions posed to Mr. Kelly and his freaky brain-box.
1) How’s your job as a mall Santa working out?
2) I have an anniversary coming up; which beverage do you recommend I drink to produce the maximum amount of urine such an occasion calls for?
3) Hump any good legs lately?
4) Is Feelin’ On Your Booty as romantic as it sounds?
5) If I believe I can fly will I be able to avoid the holiday rush at the airport?
6) What are you getting your hairdresser this year at Christmas – a mirror?
7) Has the Disney Channel accepted your proposal for your new sitcom, “Hangin’ With Your Daughters” yet?
8) Is everyone in your management team as smart as whoever came up with this brilliant idea?
9) Did You Ever Think? Ever?
10) Are you available to entertain at my thirteen-year-old niece’s slumber party? (What am I saying? Of course you are!)