It is “New Comic Book Day Wednesday”, a date celebrated and revered by fan boys and girls all over North America, and so I present to you a fan boy-inspired list.
1) Blow Up Vegas. Only when Céline was scheduled to play, of course.
2) Set a pack of armed, genetically-engineered quail loose on Dick Cheney’s unarmed ass. Let’s see how he likes it….
3) Lock Kim, Kardashian in a room with a pack of feminists. They don’t need to be armed or mutated to be deadly.
4) Blow up Justin Bieber’s “Batmobile”.
5) Blow up Justin Bieber. You knew this was coming, right. Let’s face it, this would actually be considered this an act of heroism….
6) Turn every member of the Ku Klux Klan’s skin black – permanently.
7) Create a super computer with world-wide monitoring systems. Every time a child – or anyone for that matter – was bullied, the system would switch the bully’s personality with that of their victim. The results would be enlightening to say the least…
8) Tie Chris Brown to a lamp post anywhere in the world and let nature take its course. I hate that guy. Even the Nazis would have hated that guy.
9) Use a time machine to prevent the creation of reality television. Yes, there are some genuine gems out there, but overall, it is a blight upon humanity.
10) Create actual Weapons of Mass Destruction. Which I would then teleport to George W. Bush’s front lawn…