Yes, The Hook is blocked. Apparently I consumed too much “mental cheese” and now I have to use an old blogging trick and write about being unable to write.
So here we go.
1) When you’re blocked you find yourself surfing celebrity gossip sites and you come across a pic of Kim Kardashian’s baby bump. Earlier this week, Kim told Jimmy Kimmel that she and baby daddy Kanye West plan to keep the baby “as private as possible.” And then she releases a posed, professional pic of her bump….
Kim Kardashian is God’s gift to paparazzi, bloggers and anyone who loves vapid, brain dead celebrities…
2) Writer’s block makes you question your creative process. “Snooki can “write” a book, but I can’t come up with an original idea for a post?” What the hell?
3) You can only write about not being able to write for so long… Then you have to pony up and actually write something original. That sucks.
4) Being blocked hurts my frontal lobe. I hare when my frontal lobe aches…
5) Your keyboard mocks you like a sex-starved wife mocks her impotent husband. Great imagery, right?
6) You consider launching a new blog dedicated solely to pictures of Alaskan snowstorms…
7) Searching the web for ideas takes you to dark places… Like this.
8) You consider writing a post consisting entirely of the most popular search items that lead people to your blog. Like these:
|kim kardashian naked||4|
|meghan fox classy||4|
|porno kim kardashian||2|
|kim kardashian pictures||2|
|kim kardashian playboy||2|
|kim kardashian no clothes||2|
|mutt lange and marie-anne thiebaud married||2|
|celebrities no clothes||1|
|porno sex pull||1|
9) You didn’t actually think I was going to finish this post, did you? I’m blocked bitches!