Of course, stupidity thrives all-year round, but something about the blistering hot days of summer seems to really bring out the terrible in people.
Like the yahoos who wear long-sleeve shirts and jeans while walking around declaring, “Hey, how about this heat, right?”
I hate those guys.
AND NOW, A LITTLE SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION…
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY THE BELLMAN CHRONICLES
10. YOU WON’T HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TO LAUGH AT OTHER PEOPLE.
9. IT’S CHEAPER THAN BEER AND THE CHEAP GLUE BINDING WILLSTILL GIVE YOU A BUZZ.
8. TWO WORDS: NO VAMPIRES!
7. THE AUTHOR IS SO POOR, THE PURCHASE COUNTS AS A CHARITABLE DONATION.
6. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN FIFTY SHADES OF ANYTHING.
5. IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF TO READ ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY SUFFERING…
4. THERE IS NO MATH REQUIRED.
3. YOU DON’T HAVE TO TIP YOUR BELLMAN AFTERWARDS.
2. THERE ARE NO RACIAL OVERTONES…EVERYONE GETS MADE FUN OF.
1. ITS CHEAPER THAN TAKING AN ACTUAL VACATION.