You read that right.
Let’s talk about the not-so-nice features of “sum-sum-summertime”.
- Breathing problems. If you’re in ill-health or ancient.. I mean, a senior, then the dog days of summer are not your friend.
- Humidity. Swamp-ass, anyone?
- Loud neighbors who sit on their front porch and yak ’til 3 A.M.
- If you can’t afford central air, you’re pretty much cooked. Literally!
- Loud neighbors who sit in their backyard and party ’til 3 A.M.
- The kids are home – every… single…day!
- Your wife is so tired from watching the kids refuses to do that thing with her tongue… You fellas know what I’m talking about, right?
I could go on, but you get the idea. Summer rocks, but like every season, it has its drawbacks. I know some guys who dread the inevitable “family vacation” and all the terror that goes along with it.
But that’s another post.
Until then, stay cool okay?
On Amazon, that is. The Kindle version is coming… I promise!