Let’s face it, in these trying – to say the least – economic times most of us are trying to do more with much less, right?
Not Big Business.
Oh sure, they cry poor all… the… time, but the reality is a different story entirely.
- Major players still make billions from brand loyalty and the public’s obsession with “Keeping up with the Joneses”. Or is it the Kardashians these days?
- Upper management still accepts ridiculously huge bonuses and stock options – no matter what shape the company is in.
- If the bottom line is in jeopardy, the first cuts are made at ground level. The “little guy” can afford the cut, right?
- Big Business has one goal: advance the profit margin at all costs. A “slow year” will simply not be accepted!
So where am I going with this? I want to show you how one powerhouse corporation is giving back. I wanted to establish just how extraordinary it is for a North American company to do so when most of them seem driven to protect their own necks at all costs.
Take a look at this and then we’ll talk.
AN UNPRECEDENTED GIVING CAMPAIGN TO FIGHT
THE HUNGER CRISIS IN THE HORN OF AFRICA
Featuring Iconic Justice League Characters, Multilayered Campaign
To Leverage All Time Warner Advertising Platforms
Generating Significant Awareness of the Crisis
Multi-Million-Dollar Commitment Will Support
Three Aid Groups Working in Africa:
Save the Children, International Rescue Committee and Mercy Corps
- DC Entertainment Announces “We Can Be Heroes” (graphicpolicy.com)
- Superman, Batman, Green Lantern And The Justice League Gather To Fight Famine In Africa [ Viral Video] (thetechnologycafe.com)