I know what you’re thinking right now.
“But Hook, the former Marky Mark is a talented actor and enlightened human being. What is he doing on a list of Terrible Things?” Well, I’ll tell you. This goofball – and he is a goofball, trust me – needs to engage the “safety” on the lethal weapon he calls a mouth.
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”
“Witless Wahlberg” made the comments to an interviewer for Men’s Journal. When you consider the passengers on another hijacked jetliner — United Flight 93 — did indeed rise up against the terrorists, sacrificing their own lives and crash-landing near Shanksville, Pa., you have to really wonder just why Wahlberg’s people allow him to skip his meds before speaking in public.
Of course, he’s in full damage control mode now.
“I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention.” He added: “To suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible.”
Irresponsible? That’s one way of putting it. Wahlberg, by his own admission, has been a highly dysfunctional human being his whole life.
- Wahlberg was an addict by the age of 13.
- At 15, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.
- When he was 16, he approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him “Vietnam fucking shit”).
- He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye, and attacked a security guard (again using racist language)
I really don’t know what else to say, except that maybe Freedom of Speech shouldn’t apply to the brain-dead.Maybe this guy should have popped Marky Mark when he had the chance…
- Marky Mark Thinks He’s an Actual Action Hero… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Wahlberg Thinks He’s Badass, But He’s Actually A Knob (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- Film: Newswire: Mark Wahlberg could have stopped 9/11, according to Mark Wahlberg (avclub.com)