As if her lot in life wasn’t in enough jeopardy already, Fate has dealt poor, little Kim Kardashian another cruel blow.
Funny how the word “blow” always seems to appear when Kim’s name arises, isn’t it?
But I digress.
After her “American Royal Wedding” turned out to be a tremendous hoax… I mean failure, Kardashian returned to life as a disgustingly rich, single, semi-literate reality TV star and subject of pictures and DVDs stuffed under the mattresses of millions of teenage boys – and girls too, more than likely. Two months later the fallout continues as Skechers has decided they too want a divorce from Kim.
No one seems to want to get into bed with this particular Kardashian right now. I have a feeling the “people pleasing” skills she displayed in her sex tape have faded somewhat.
Kim, who was featured in the sneaker maker’s racy Super Bowl commercial last year, has been dropped by the company and will be replaced by a French bulldog.
“Kim got us more attention than we ever dreamed,” says Leonard Armato, president of Skechers Fitness, who notes that Skechers is launching a high-tech running shoe business. “We have to establish Skechers as more than a lifestyle company.”
Armato has responded to the media uproar over this situation with the usual weasly company PR “BS statement”, “While Kim’s contract with Skechers simply came to an end at the end of last year, we continue to have a great relationship with her … to say that she was ‘dropped’ or ‘replaced’ is misleading and untrue. Skechers has enjoyed and continues to enjoy the relationship with Kim, and in fact we continue to discuss ways that we may work together in the future.”
Obviously the company felt the dog was capable of reaching a higher acting level than Kardashian. It’s a shame, really, that a compromise couldn’t be reached. The two “actors” have so much in common.
- Both have engaged in public sex acts. It’s a safe bet the dog has and Kim’s tape is readily available on the ‘net.
- Both enjoy the same style of intercourse. Again, Kim’s tape is proof of this.
- They both have difficulty running in sneakers. Yes, the dog will be wearing sneakers in the ad!
- Look closely and you’ll see they wear the same vacant look in their eyes…
- Kim Kardashian Replaced By French Bulldog In Super Bowl Commercial (thecrimsoncrow.com)
- So True? So False? Did Skechers Really Kick Kim Kardashian to the Curb?! (eonline.com)
- Kim Kardashian Dropped for Dog in Skechers Super Bowl Commercial (peoplepets.com)