Pharmacies aren’t exactly known as urban hot spots, but they do attract a large crowd who are “dying” to get in.
Drug companies are more powerful and profitable than ever and your local drug store has become more than just the place to get your Prozac or Viagra; it’s the spot where your slow descent into madness begins. Oh sure, they tell you the wait is “about ten to fifteen minutes”, but unless you’re already medicated, you’d have to be a fool to believe them.
And so you wait.. and wait. In the meantime, you could always…
- Read the latest Cosmopolitan and discover the “Ten Things Your Man is DYING For You To Try in Bed!” Here’s a hint: just getting into the bed with the express purpose of engaging in coitus is enough for 90% of the male population, so maybe you should forget what the “experts” at Cosmo have to say.
- If you’re feeling extremely brave you could browse the “Family Planning” aisle and check out the latest innovations in “Climax Control Lubricant”. (I had no idea what it was either, so don’t feel bad!)
- You could always do your grocery shopping and pay 300% more per item than you’d pay anywhere else.
- If you’re really suffering you could try to grab a seat in one of the three seats provided for your comfort.
- A quick check of your blood pressure – which is sure to rise the longer you wait – is always a great way to pass the time.
Sooner or later your number will be up, hopefully before “your number is up”, so to speak!