Before we continue with our regularly scheduled rants about this terrible world we live in, there is a bit of business that needs attending to. The Hook has been awarded the following honor…
Now the fun part, I have to list seven (only seven, unfortunately!) blogs that give me great pleasure and thus hinder my ability to lash out into the vast reaches of cyberspace. Here’s my “terrible” list, in no particular order.
1. The Mike-Mitch Project: Don’t read this blog on an empty stomach! The exploration of food in all its gastronomic wonder is the order of the day here.
2. Tom Huff’s Personal Blog: Good clean fun centered on fun facts designed to keep a smile on your face until you stop reading.
3. Tinkerbelle86′s Blog: This one has everything – posts from a young lady exploring the world instead of reading about it, random shots of natural beauty and manmade wonder, and loads of fun.
4. La Avventura: More fun in the sun from exotic locales.
5. The Writer Nubbin: She thinks nobody likes her. Prove her wrong and you’ll be happy you did.
7. A LEGO A DAY: Self-explanatory title, isn’t it? Tons of fun in little packages. An idea so simple, yet brilliant. I wish I’d thought of it.
And now, seven previously unknown facts about The Hook.
1. I really hate playing favorites in this manner.
2. The text in all my posts seems to be coming out grey instead of black lately and it’s driving me insane!
3. I actually enjoy the music of Hall and Oates! Blame my 1980s upbringing.
4. My wife HATES the blog! Only because I have a seemingly endless list of home-improvement projects that I’m woefully underqualified to tackle.
5. I watch Glee with my twelve-year-old daughter and when it isn’t too dirty, I actually enjoy it!
6. I may be addicted to Coke. (The beverage – bellmen can’t afford REAL drugs!)
7. I’m unbelievably happy this is over.